What Information We Collect
- Your name
- Your billing and delivery address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone (or mobile) number
- Anonymous information about how users engage with our site
- Your purchase/return/exchange information
We Collect Information When
- You purchase, order, return, exchange or request information about our products and services from the Sites or mobile applications.
- You connect with us regarding customer service via our customer service center, or on social media platforms.
- You visit the site or participate in interactive features of the site
- You use a social media service
- You sign up for e-mails
- You enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to one of our surveys, or participate in a focus group
- You provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input
- You interact with any of the Sites through your computer, tablet or mobile device
How and Why We Collect Information
- We may use tracking pixels/web beacons, cookies and or other technologies to receive and store certain types of information. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser information, Internet Service Provider (ISP), operating system, date/time stamp and clickstream data. This information helps us customize your website experience and make our marketing messages more relevant. It also allows us to provide features such as storage of items in your cart between visits. This includes coverplug.com content presented on other websites or mobile applications. In order to provide the best customer experience possible, we also use this information for reporting and analysis purposes, such as how you are shopping our website, performance of our marketing efforts, and your response to those marketing efforts.
- Third Party Cookies
- We allow third-party companies to collect anonymous information when you visit the Sites and to use that information to serve ads for coverplug.com products or services or for products or services of other companies when you visit the Sites or other websites. These companies may use anonymous information (e.g., navigational, non-personally identifiable information, click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over, etc.) during your visits to the site and other websites in order to provide advertisements about our goods and services likely to be of interest to you. These parties may use a cookie or a third party web beacon, or other technologies, to collect this information.
- To opt out of third-party vendors’ cookies, visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/
- In order to improve customer online shopping experience, help with fraud identification, and to assist our customer care representatives in resolving issues customers may experience in completing online purchases, we use tools to monitor certain user experience information, including, but not limited to, login information, IP address, data regarding pages visited, specific actions taken on pages visited (e.g., information entered during checkout process), and browser information.
How We Use the Information We Collect
- Product and Service Fulfillment
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, returns/exchanges, or requests for information, or to otherwise serve you
- Provide any requested services
- Marketing Services
- Fraud Prevention
- Product & Service Improvements
How We Protect The Information We Collect
- All financial information is entered on PayPal.com where a secure SSL is in place.
- Email is stored and only used in a secure email account
- Personal Information is stored and only accessed from a secure database
How We Share the Information We Collect
- We do not sell or rent customer information to third parties; except, under limited circumstances outlined below, we may share information with third parties.
- We may share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as a printer, e-mail, mobile marketing, or data enhancement provider) or that help us market our products and services. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
- We may disclose information you provide to us when we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law; to enforce or apply applicable terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our customers or others.
We have done our best to provide you with information on how we use information we collect. If you have any more questions or concerns please contact us so we may assist you.